Let’s bake the day away! Learn new tricks and nail my tried and true French pastry recipes so you can create your own gorgeous desserts. I’m located in Strasbourg (the land of the kugelhopf and other delicious treats) where I do lessons out of the Frenchman and I’s beautiful classic Alsatian apartment that has a kitchen with room to spare (and doesn’t compare to the two burner, tiny airplane sink kitchenette I had in Paris!). I also travel to teach for private groups around France or at specific locations where I hold public pastry workshops, like Kate Hill’s beautiful Kitchen at Camont in Gascony.
More interested in eating pastries than making them? Happy to help 😀
- Private Chef for small parties or vacations – you can expect simple delicious food and extraordinary desserts using produce fresh from the local market
- Private Pastry Chef for weddings or events – for larger events I work with the savory chef to develop an incredible menu and experience for you. For weddings, of course this includes the cake! in my signature style of elegant but rustic with floral elements.
- Pastry Classes at my home in Strasbourg through my side business Cakestub
- Pastries to Order – I make cakes and pastries to order for people located in Strasbourg
- Pastry Food Tours in Strasbourg
** Contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org for any and all of the above.
French Pastry Weekend at Kate Hill’s Kitchen at Camont in Gascony, France – October 12-14, 2018
5-Day Pastry Workshop at Kate Hill’s Kitchen at Camont in Gascony, France – April 23-27, 2019 & June 25-29, 2019