How to Clean a TON of Cookie Cutters
Holiday clean up is upon us!
Here’s how to semi-quickly clean a boatload of cookie cutters.
- Fill sink with warm soapy water.
- Dump in all your cookie cutters.
- Swish them about.
- Drain sink and transfer soapy cookie cutters to a large colander.
- Run water over the cookie cutters to rinse!
- Preheat oven to warm (usually 190-200 degrees)
- Line 1-2 rimmed baking sheets with paper towels.
- Transfer rinsed cookie cutters to the paper towel lined sheets.
- Stick in the oven for 5-10 minutes to dry.
- Allow to cool then pack away for next year. We use holiday cookie tins.
Be careful when sticking plastic cookie cutters in the oven to dry. You should be ok at the low temperature- but it might be best to lay those out on a kitchen towel on the counter to dry.